Monday, December 20, 2004

Pictures!!
My brother is home and solved the no-zip-drive dilemma, so here are some of my pictures!...

First, some pictures of my kids- they love getting their picture taken







This is a picture taken from the outside of one of my classrooms



and this is one of my classes in session



This is Kathryn, one of the other teachers, with some of our students



The kids put on a Christmas pageant the Friday before vacation. We arrived at school to find a baby lamb tied up outside the teacher's lounge-- here is the students dressed up as shepherds with the lamb



This is a picture of the Mt Carmel campus. The posts in the lawn were set up for football. The two story building, and the row of buildings on the right side are classrooms. There is another row of classrooms on the left side, along with our basketball court and lunch area. The small building is the teachers lounge and administration.



Here is the street I live on. The blue roofed house at the end (left) is ours.



Here is inside our house. These are the main two rooms, our living room and kitchen. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom out of sight.



That's all for now. We got snow today, the first since I've been home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home