Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Just a quick note to say I can finally understand why people would want to vacation in Belize. The weather has been amazing yesterday and today- 77, sunny, with a nice cool breeze, and cool enough at night to sleep with a blanket. Supposedly it is going to stay like this until February. Even though the returning teachers had told us that the weather would eventually get this way, we didn't believe them cause it was continuously ridiculously hot. And then, literally overnight, we get gorgeous weather. If anyone wants to come visit, now is the time!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caffeine,
I had been hunting everywhere for your blog addy, and I finally found it. Now I'm all caught up on your Belize adventures. I've written you a nice letter to catch you up on life at Carmel, and from now on, I'll be in better touch! Hooray for great weather. California is similar, to me. I was sick and bloated and dried out from the heat for ages. The leaves are just starting to turn here, and it is finally fall!
Stephanie

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home