Thursday, December 09, 2004

Last Day of Classes!
Tomorrow we have Mass and a Christmas pageant, and then at 9am Saturday my traveling starts!
Today I gave tests in my classes, and I gave my freshman girls a bonus question- I thought I'd share some of the responses...

What do you want for Christmas?

-I would want a big big doll so I can com her hair. -Mary
-I want for Christmas a big softly teddy bear. -Karen
-For Christmas I want to go and visit my family. -Vanessa
-For Christmas I want that my family is happy and no mad. because the other Christmas my father and my mother is mad and this Christmas I want that my family is happy - Evelyn
-for x-mas I want to be with my family. To have a good time together as a beautiful family like the one that Jesus had with no violent and fights. Luckily I have my family together and for that I thanked God. I wish to have a merry x-mas with my whole family. - Karla
-I don't want anything material. I want that my father to have a merry Christmas in USA. And that my family and I have a merry Christmas too. Although I know that my father miss us a lot and we miss him too. But I'll asked God to bless him. -Mabelyn
-I will like to find a job for Christmas. I will like to be with my whole family and the friends from church. -Jeidy
-For Christmas I would whant to be with all my family. I would like to eat a lot of grapes and apples, to be in peace and to be happy. -Dilsy
-For over Christmas I had wanted a bracelet. but I don't matter because if I had the love from my family its much better. -Beatrice
-For Christmas I would like to have a very enermous teddy bear with sweets in it. -Patty
-For Christmas I want that my father be all day with us instead of going working that day and coming late night and also that my family be together that day. -Glinka
-I want to spend time with my dad and grand-mother. -Deyanie
--I whould like to have my father with me but he whent with God! or, a storybook and clothes. -Kely
-For Christmas I don't want nothing like toy and all other things I only want to pass the Christmas with my family and to pass it in peace that nothing happen to one of my family or other person. -Nelly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home