Friday, April 15, 2005

with a month and a half left of school, the kids are getting wild. The super hot weather doesn't help any, for sure. Today one of the math classes went on "strike", and walked out of class during a quiz. During lunch today, I heard some terribly loud noises, and ran outside to find one of the boys on the roof of the teacher's lounge. It seems like the whole school, teachers included, are suffering from senioritis :)
I have some fun additions to my lab- 3 very cute rabbits. As soon as I get a consistent internet source, I'll put up pictures. They have educational names (and so therefore their existence in my lab is validated): Mendel is a white albino (and therefore recessive genotype) bunny, Darwin is brown and white- he exhibited natural selection characteristics when he was the only bunny who did not escape the cage and get into the food- and Hershey Kiss is a dark brown dwarf bunny. Two out of three isn't bad :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you always were good at collecting pets (remember the hamster and all the cats?)-enjoy!What do you feed them??

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home