Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Update:
Our student who made the suicide attempt is still alive, but failing fast. He still needs prayers. Everyone knows it would be a miracle if he recovered, because there have been no known cases of survival in cases like his. The priests and some of his teachers are spending a lot of time with him, which is good because his family situation seems kind of messy.

We've now entered the 3rd and final term- report cards are being handed out today. I've become quite the pro at parent-teacher conferences, which is never a skill I ever thought I'd aquire... The weather here has started to heat up, so everything is slowing down a little, including school. I have some pictures from the Ruta Maya, a cross-country canoe race which I was support crew for, which I will put up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home